To cut intricate curves and joints quickly and with great accuracy, the scroll saw is the best option. In modern intarsia, it plays a great role along with band saws, jigsaws, and chainsaws.
The following Scroll Saws are unique to work in different angles. All of these are durable, high-quality & well-known in the current market and offers great service.
List of The Best Scroll Saws
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
- Double parallel link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds. Depth of Cut (inches): 2 inch
- On off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower, and blade tensioning lever all located on front upper arm
- Arm design pivots from back of the saw to front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- Electronic variable speed can be adjusted from 400-1,750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications
- Dual parallel link arm design reduces vibration reducing over and under cutting improving accuracy and quality
- Upper arm lifts and locks in the raised position during blade changes or while adjusting blade position for fret work
- Tool-free blade clamp allows for quick, easy blade changes in seconds. Bevels 0 - 45 left and right. Motor: 1.3 Amp
- Variable Speed: 1.2-Amp DC Motor for Quiet, Smooth Performance
- LED Worklight: Vibration-free LED light with no light bounce provides a clear view when cutting
- Pedal Switch Design: With a hands-free convenience pedal switch for easily stop and start the tool with the tap of your foot when you need to drill a new hole, change blade, or if an emergency occurs
- Quick-Change Blade System: Quick-Change Blade System with Quick open side panel and user-friendly blade holder, easy for blade changing, attached with 3 blades 2 with pin and 1 pinless
- Cast Iron Table: Heavy-duty 16-by-9-inch cast iron work table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts. Cutting depth is 2-Inch with a 16-Inch throat depth
- NEW! Upper and lower blade guard assembly helps prevent accidental hand contact with the blade, NEW! Switch protection device to prevent unintentional start-up, NEW! Dust collector table kit for direct dust extraction hook-up.
- Unique Head tilting- 38 left and 45 right (not table tilting), Keeps the workpiece level for better control and more accurate cuts.
- Raise or lower the mounting position of the blade, Blade tilt range - 38 degree left & 45 degree right
- Assembled Dimensions: LxWxH - 32" x 15" x 15", 21 degree throat capacity, Direct dust extraction hookup
- Large 13-1/2" x 23-1/2 table surface, Quick blade changes with finger, operated blade clamps, no tools required
- Sold on Amazon
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade youre using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunners cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturers 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps
- Traditional guard and riving knife system allows unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts
- Lightweight and compact design makes it easy to carry anywhere, and sets up in seconds to cut wood, Tile, plastic, metal and aluminum
- Adjustable miter gauge for 0to 60angled cuts, right or left
- Safety switch with key prevents accidental start
- Accessories included: 1-miter gauge, 1-rip fence, 5 blades (1 each wood, aluminum, steel, ceramic tile & scrolling), vacuum adapter & blade grip
- Fox Chapel Publishing
- English (Publication Language)
- Fox Chapel Publishing (Publisher)
- Flying Dutchman scroll saw blades are 5" long and pinless.
- Milled blades, which makes a sharper cutting edge.
- Manufactured in Germany with top-grade high-quality hardened steel.
- Ultra Reverse blades are our top selling scroll saw blade. They have a unique design where every third tooth is reversed to prevent splintering on the underside of the project. They also have an aggressively fast cut, while at the same time being a smooth cut.
- The Flying Dutchman Ultra Reverse #5 Six Dozen Scroll Saw Blade Pack contains six dozen size #5 Ultra Reverse scroll saw blades.
Now it’s your turn, I did my best to pick the top Scroll Saws available in the market.
Do you need more information or did I miss one to mention in my article? Let me know your thought by commenting below.
Last update on 2020-04-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API