In this article, we have compared the top Track Saws from popular brands available in the market today for smooth cutting with constant speed under load.
The following Track Saws are unique to work in different sectors. All of these are durable, high-quality & well-known in the current market and offers great service.
List of The Best Track Saws
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90 and 1-9/16" at 45)
- POWERFUL: Cuts plywood, solid wood boards and other sheet goods
- EFFECTIVE: Delivers straight, splinter-free cuts up to 50" long
- USEFUL: Cuts up to 2 1/8" deep at 90° and 1 1/2" at 45°
- SAFE: Built-in safety features protect against binding and kickback
- VERSATILE: Can be used alone or with Project Table Kit
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless motor delivers 6, 300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Variable speed control dial (2, 500 - 6, 300 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 48" long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the guide track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without Clamps thanks to Anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100"
- Splinter-free cuts with tear-out protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need - anywhere - by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to Anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
- 120-Volt, 9A, 1.1 kW, 5500 RPM
- Blade rim speed is 9070 feet per minute
- Blade size is 160mm diameter and 20mm arbor
- Features 1-1/2-inch dust port for collection to a shop vacuum or dust collection system
- Portable and highly accurate
- Zero clearance TrackSaw cutting system delivers straight, splinter-free, precise cuts
- On track cut depth: 2-1/8" @90 degrees and 1-5/8" @ 45 degrees; depth of cut scale accurately accounts for thickness of track
- Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged
- Straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Universal 1-1/4" dust port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Plunge mechanism - allows for precise plunge cuts with accurate depth of cut
- Track saw with plunge action - provides fast, easy setup for one-step clean finish cuts in wood and wood-based sheet goods such as laminated particle boards and plywood
- Single bevel pivot point - when sawing using a track (sold separately), The track can be positioned in the same way for bevel cuts or non-bevel cuts
- The Bosch gkt13-225 track saw with plunge action delivers precision and power, Ideal for making table-saw quality cuts to wood and wood-based sheet goods such as laminated particle boards and plywood. The track-guidance system provides exact adjustments for precision end-to-end cuts and plunge cuts. The saw and track combination makes it a more Easily transportable alternative to a table saw. The precision of the track saw and blade combine with the optional Bosch tracks (sold separately) to deliver a straight fast finish cuts. The saw is engineered to fit precisely to the tracks. The saw includes constant electronics to help maintain speed under load. The saw also features a spindle Lock, a swiveling hose port and a lock-off mechanism. It features overload protection. It has a single pivot point for both bevel and non-bevel cuts, from -1° (for slight undercuts) to +47° cuts. It allows for efficient dust extraction when connected to a suitable vacuum cleaner. The GKT13-225L kit includes a 48-tooth 6-1/2 in. Track saw blade, blade-change wrench, and an L-BOXX case. Bosch offers a full range of optional attachments, including four different track lengths, connector for connecting multiple tracks, an angle guide and a rip fence.
- Zero clearance track saw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts.Power Tool Type Corded
- For use with track saw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions
- On-track cut depth: 2-1/8 (54mm) at 90 degree , 1-5/8-inch (41mm) at 45 degree ; depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accounting for track thickness
- 12A, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8-inch thick
- Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged; Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces
- Zero clearance track saw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts
- 12A, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8-inch thick.Power Tool Type Corded
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade.
- This reduces the chance of kickback. Antistatic function
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the fastfix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- Power consumption 1200 watt.
Now it’s your turn, I did my best to pick the top Track Saws available in the market.
Do you need more information or did I miss one to mention in my article? Let me know your thought by commenting below.
Last update on 2019-07-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API