In this article, we have compared the top Track Saws from popular brands available in the market today for smooth cutting with constant speed under load.
The following Track Saws are unique to work in different sectors. All of these are durable, high-quality & well-known in the current market and offers great service.
List of The Best Track Saws
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000 5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Large cutting capacity (2 3/16 inches at 90 and 1 9/16 inches at 45). Cord Length 7.9 feet
- POWERFUL: Cuts plywood, solid wood boards and other sheet goods
- EFFECTIVE: Delivers straight, splinter-free cuts up to 50" long
- USEFUL: Cuts up to 2 1/8" deep at 90° and 1 1/2" at 45°
- SAFE: Built-in safety features protect against binding and kickback
- VERSATILE: Can be used alone or with Project Table Kit
- Ditch the table saw: rip boards up to 2-1/3 inches thick with clean, splinter-free cuts
- Create 45-degree bevel cuts in boards up to 1-5/8 inches thick
- Perfect for ripping boards or for performing internal plunge cuts
- Includes a 6.5-inch 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade (165 mm) with a 20 mm arbor
- Compatible with the WEN CT9502 100-Inch Track and the WEN CT992F Track Saw Clamps
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless motor delivers 6, 300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Variable speed control dial (2, 500 - 6, 300 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 50" Long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,
- Designed to cut a wide range of materials without changing blades
- Powerful 15 amp, hi-torque motor accurately cuts with an adjustable 2 - 1/2 inch depth
- Includes 40 inch track, ergonomic soft grip handles, dust extraction port & adaptor, and premium 7-1/4 inch blade
- 0-45˚ bevel tilt with pivot for compatible and precise cutting capabilities
- Manufacturers 3 year limited warranty
- Kit includes: (2) 55” guide rails and (2) track saw guide rail connectors
- Function: This exclusive track saw track connector kit conveniently helps you to align your saws, while connecting one (Festool) guide rail to another (Festool) guide rail
- Premium quality: Made from professional grade extruded aluminum for high performance use, long lasting durability and dependable rust resistance for all of your track saw applications and woodworking projects
- Compatibility: The 55” GUIDE rails work seamlessly with the Makita plunge saw and Festool track saws
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100"
- Splinter-free cuts with tear-out protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to Anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade.
- This reduces the chance of kickback. Antistatic function
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the fastfix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- Power consumption 1200 watt.
- Zero clearance TrackSaw cutting system delivers straight, splinter-free, precise cuts
- On track cut depth: 2-1/8" @90 degrees and 1-5/8" @ 45 degrees; depth of cut scale accurately accounts for thickness of track
- Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged
- Straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Universal 1-1/4" dust port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Now it’s your turn, I did my best to pick the top Track Saws available in the market.
Do you need more information or did I miss one to mention in my article? Let me know your thought by commenting below.
Last update on 2020-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API