In this article, we have put together some of the best Wood Routers from top brands like DEWALT, Makita, Bosch, Wen, etc.
The following Wood Routers are ergonomically designed to work in different jobs. All of these are durable, high-quality & well-known in the current market and offers great service.
List of The Best Wood Routers
- Versatile: this versatile kit can be used for a broad range of applications, including precise bit plunging, edge forming, slot cutting, laminate trimming and dovetail cutting; making it one of the most widely used routers for woodworking
- Durability: aluminum construction makes this one of our most durable wood routers yet with wooden handles on a fixed base and a soft grip handle on a plunge base
- Ease of use: rounded hardwood handles maximize user control
- Convenient: With the built in constant response circuitry, our 1617EVSPK wood Router will maintain a constant speed throughout the cut, so you get cleaner, more accurate results
- Kit contents: Includes a plunge base, fixed base, 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch collet chucks, shaft wrench, collet nut wrench, chip shields and carrying case
- POWERFUL MOTOR & VARIABLE SPEED: 6.5-Amp motor with max horsepower of 1.25 delivers abundant power for a variety of routing and trimming applications; The variable speed control dial (10000-32000 RPM) allows users to choose a more appropriate speed for different materials.
- PRECISE OPERATION & LED LIGHTS: Smooth rack-and-pinion depth adjustment system ensures precise operation for a range of cabinetry and woodworking applications; Dual bright LED lights illuminates dark working areas.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & CONVENIENCE: Rubber covered handle for comfortable grip;The quick locking system for convenient depth adjustments and base change.
- DURABLE HOUSING & CLEAN JOBSITE: The aluminum body and base for long term durability; Dust hood removes dust to leave a clean work space.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1.25 HP compact router tool with 12.1Ft/3.7m cord, 5 router bits, edge guide, roller guide, dust hood, 3/8” and 1/4” collet, wrench and carbon brushes, tool bag.
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 to 30,000 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Smooth rack and pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control
- Quick release cam lock system for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups
- Base accepts industry standard template guides
- High visibility base design for improved handling and performance
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases (plunge, tilt and offset)
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability
- 12 Amp router motor - combines ample power with adjustable speed settings, allowing users to glide along cutlines
- Adjustable speed dial (8000-25,000 RPM). 2 In. sub-base opening
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Now includes RA1161 fixed-base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table
- Compatible with optional RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set – for easy change of Bosch quick-release template guides and common threaded template guides; includes RA1126 Template Guide Adapter and RA1100 Interface for Threaded Template Guides
- POWERFUL & EFFICIENT: 11-Amp motor produces 2 peak horsepower to handle a range of woodworking applications; This router also features a 25, 000 RPM for the fastest and cleanest cuts. Easily tackles the tough hardwoods.
- PRECISE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64-inch increments. This router can be used for a broad range of applications, including precise bit plunging, edge forming, slot cutting, laminate trimming and dovetail cutting.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE: The motor housing and bases are made of aluminum, and the power switch is completely dust-sealed for added durability; Rubber molded handles provide you with superior comfort, balance, and control, even during extended jobs
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY & EDGE GUIDE: Accepts all 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2-inch router bits; The included edge guide lets users route perfectly straight lines, helping to create grooves along the workpiece.(The router itself is equipped with a 1/2' collet chuck, extra 3/8'' & 1/4'' collets are packed in the carrying bag.)
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 2HP fixed base router; 1/2", 3/8" & 1/4'' Collet Chucks; Edge Guide; two Carbon Brushes; two Wrenches; a tool bag; user manual; and US based customer service.
- 1-3/4-hp, 11-amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64-inch increments
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick-release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
- Imported from: Mexico
- POWER TOOLS
- Commercial Brand: DEWALT
- Durable 1.25 horsepower motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications. No Load Speed range 16,000-27,000rpm
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64-inch (fixed base only)
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base & 2" with plunge base.Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64" (fixed base only)
- Powerful 15-amp variable speed soft start motor provides speeds from 8, 000 to 23, 000 RPM
- Plunging base locks in downward position for functionality as both a plunge and a fixed Router
- Accepts both 1/4 and 1/2-inch Router bits with a plunge depth of up to 2-3/8 inches
- 7-Stop turret combined with both macro and micro-adjustment dials maximize precision
- Includes a hard-shelled carrying case, a multi-function Straight-edge fence, a template guide, a circle-cutting centering pin, a fence scale, a 1-1/2-inch dust collection duct, and a two-year warranty
- Micro-adjustment knob for accurate depth of cut
- LED lights for improved sight while in use
- 25,000 RPM for the fastest and cleanest cuts
- Die cast aluminum base for increased accuracy and stability
Now it’s your turn, I did my best to pick the top Wood Routers available in the market.
Do you need more information or did I miss one to mention in my article? Let me know your thought by commenting below.
Last update on 2020-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API