What is office depot return policy?
Office Depot offers a 30-day return policy on all products, with the exception of cartridges and ink. All products must be in new condition and in the original packaging to be accepted for a return. In the event that an item is defective or not as described, the customer is entitled to a full refund.
Watch Video: What is office depot return policy?
What is office depot's return policy?
Office Depot offers a 14-day return policy for all products, no questions asked. All you need to do is bring the product(s) you would like to return to any of our stores and we will process the return for you. Simply fill out our easy online return form and drop the product off at your nearest store. You can also return products by mail using the return label that came with the product. Just follow the instructions on the label.
What is the policy for returning office supplies?
The policy for returning office supplies is that they must be in the same condition as when they were received. Supplies that have been used, damaged, or are missing components are not eligible for return.
What is the policy for returning software?
When you purchase software, you typically have a limited time to use it and then you must either return it or mount an electronic copy on your computer so you can continue using it. To return software, you must take the following steps:
1. Remove all copies of the software from your computer.
2. Contact the software manufacturer to request a return authorization number.
3. Pack the software in the original packaging and include the return authorization number.
4. Ship the software to the software manufacturer.
5. Once the software has been received and processed, the manufacturer will refund your purchase price and send you a certificate of authenticity.
What is the policy for returning products purchased online?
When you purchase something online, the policy is that you have a limited amount of time to return the product. The time limit is typically within 30 days after you have received the product. The policy is to make sure that the customer is happy with the product and the return process.
What is the policy for returning products purchased in store?
-All products purchased in store must be returned unworn, in the original packaging with all original tags attached.
-All returns must be made within 14 days of the product being received in order to receive a full refund.
-All returns must be made through the store's return policy.
-All returns must be made in the same form in which it was originally purchased.
-All refunds will be issued in the form of the original payment method.
What is the policy for returning products that have been damaged?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a return policy for products that have been damaged in any way.
What is the policy for returning products that have been used?
We highly recommend that you do not return products that have been used. In most cases, this will void your warranty and may cause additional damage to the product.
What is the policy for returning products that are no longer needed?
At our store, we believe that all products should be used as intended and should be returned if they are no longer needed. We have a 14 day return policy for all online and in-store purchases. If an item has been used or is defective, it cannot be returned.
What is the policy for returning products that are defective?
The policy for returning products that are defective is as follows:
If the product you received is defective, you may return it for a refund or a replacement. To receive a refund, the product must be in the same condition as when you received it and you must provide proof of receipt. To receive a replacement, the product must be in the same condition as when you received it and you must provide proof of purchase. If you received the product as a gift, the policy is the same as the policy for returning products that are defective.
What is the policy for returning products that are not as described?
If you are not happy with the product you received, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. All you need to do is provide us with your original receipt, the product and your reason for returning it. We would love to help make the returning process as simple and easy as possible for you.
- How do i cancel an office depot order?
- How do i remove an office 365 account from my computer?
- Can you cancel office 365 after free trial?
- How do i delete an office account?
- How do i cancel my office 365 account?
- How do i delete a deleted account in office 365?
- Can i cancel office 365 at any time?
- How do i close my office 365 account?
- How do i completely uninstall office 365?
- How do i remove groove from office 2010?
- Why are post office current accounts closed?
- How do i recover a deleted email in office 365?
- What happens if i cancel my office 365 subscription?
- How do i remove a user from office 365?
- Do i have to change my post office account to a bank account?